1. The display of the fridge Electrolux shows incorrect readings: periodical blinks and sometimes a complete extinction.
– Perhaps, it is the fault of the circuit board. It is a separate electronic unit that operates independently from the refrigerator as a whole. Therefore, your unit may be in order and operate quite right. But the charge has to be replaced.
2. Cold is absent in the Electrolux refrigerator.
-It may be a faulty thermostat. This is the most likely cause when you have a refrigerator with a mechanical control. If the refrigerator is equipped with the electronic controller, the problem may lie in the control board or in a temperature sensor.
3. Displays of both cameras of the refrigerator with two cameras give incorrect readings.
- The reason may be in the control board. One of the hallmarks of such a failure - your display data are drastically changed when you turn off and turn on the fridge again. Independently, this unit may operate properly.
4. Refrigerator Electrolux, model ER 3124. The freezer operates fine, but the room temperature is in the refrigerator compartment. The control in the refrigerator compartment is exposed to mark "6" - maximum cold. What could it be broken? The most-likely failure is a failure of the freezer thermostat.Back to top